Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Graphic NYC site update.


Art Spiegelman: Still Movin' with Comix

Photobucket

Photobucket
Art Spiegelman, creator of Maus, Breakdowns and more finally gets the GRAPHIC NYC treatment. Yes, I did photograph him over two years ago, but Christopher recently sat down to interview him, so the two elements of our project have finally merged.

Terry Moore: 4 Color Portrait

Photobucket
My portrait and short bio for Terry Moore, creator of Strangers In Paradise and Echo.


CUBA: My Revolution exhibition and artist's talk

Photobucket
I report on Inverna Lockpez and Dean Haspiel's artist talk and exhibition for Cuba: My Revolution.


James Sturm: Modern Storytelling in a Period Setting

Photobucket
James Sturm of The Golumn's Mighty Swing and the recent Market Day in the GNYC Profile.

BIG announcement for this long-running project soon!

No comments: