Monday, April 7, 2008

Toren

Last fall, I worked on a long-term project for the Co-Op Branding agency. I was hired to create similar photos to those in The Brooklynites book of select Brooklyn subjects to be used to brand a new downtown Brooklyn development called Toren. Located at 150 Mrytle Avenue, Toren will be 38-story luxury condo with green design.
This was an extremely rewarding experience for me, as I got to work with very creative people on a cutting edge project. It was also very flattering since my book was used as the model for their sales brochure, which is actually a very cool looking, beautifully designed "magazine." I also had the opportunity to shoot a few of my favorite subjects from The Brooklynites again, as well as a few new subjects, who would have certainly been in my book if I had known them then.
Details about the building have been top secret until now, so I can finally show some of the work I've done-

Photobucket
Vahap Funk, co-owner/founder of Brooklyn Industries

Photobucket
Maya Azucena, singer/songwriter

Photobucket
Marisa Farina, publisher of Time Out New York

Photobucket
Karla Calderone, DJ

Photobucket
Grace Bonney, design critic

Photobucket
Dan Pippitone, stockbroker/co-owner Nobeltrading.com

Photobucket
Rob & Deanna Morea, trainer and dancer

Photobucket
John Kriskiewicz & Chris Bianchi

Photobucket
Benjamin Barrud, Christine Lin & Nomi, designers

Photobucket
Donald Capoccia, Joseph Ferrara & Brandon Baron, BFC Partners

Photobucket
Jeff Burke, Roger Duffy & Peter Fajak, Architects/SOM

No comments: