Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Joe Quesada for L'Uomo Vogue

My portrait of Marvel Editor-In-Chief Joe Quesada can be seen in the new issue of L'Uomo Vogue Magazine. The top one is the one published, the other two are outtakes.
Rather than share my experience of the shoot, I've decided to instead share Joe Q's tweet's about it, as they appeared on that day-

-Most surreal moment of the year: today I was photographed for a fashion piece for L'Uomo Vogue. Seriously, you can stop laughing now

-Photog Seth Kushner and the team hired by Vogue made me so comfortable that I forgot what a dork I am and made it fun.

-Funniest bit: Stylist provided a cool retro Spidey T to wear under a sweet ass swanky jacket, but it was way too small for my fat ass.

-So, she said no prob, here's a trick of the trade. She took scissors and slit the shirt straight up the back.

-I went from looking like 20 pounds of sausage in a 5 pound container to looking decent in a heartbeat.

-if it's any consultation, we destroyed the Spidey shirt in exchange for saving Aunt May's life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: