Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lillot

Happy New Year to all! It's a new year and after some much needed time off, I'm back up and running. I was crunched with deadlines before the holidays, so I'm way behind with postings. It will probably take me a week or more to get up to date on here.
I'll start with a shoot I did a while back for Lillot, a jewelry company. Jewelry designer Liliam Higa contacted me to create work for her new site. Her concept was more about creating a mood than showcasing jewelry. She was looking to create photos that would "Smell like David Lynch with French Woman Sexuality/Beauty." I loved her idea and her designs, which she describes as a "blending of tones of her multi-cultural background with visions of an ancient future."
The concept, mixed with a beautiful and evocative location, a lovely model, and Liliam's cool designs, made for successful photographs, I believe. See samples below and check out the Lillot website - I'm very happy with the design and how my work was incorporated.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The initial mood I got was shock (which gives a clue about how I am.) Then I got the feeling of being lured into an unknown. Partly wanting to know. Partly trying to run away. Fully awakened.