Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hip-Hop: A Cultural Odyssey

Photobucket

Photobucket

My photos of DJ QBert and Kid Capri are featured in the new book Hip Hop: A Cultural Odyssey - a 420-page, 16-pound opus, stuffed with hundreds of rare photos and 70 essays that cover 30 aspects of the culture and profile 40 icons. It is available for $300 here - http://aria-me.com/books/

I'm very happy to have my work featured with the likes of fellow photographers; Christian Witkin, Dana Lixenberg, Estevan Oriol, Frank W. Ockenfels 3, Gordon Parks, Janette Beckman, Jonathan Mannion, Martha Cooper, Ricky Powell, Trevor Traynor and many more.

Photobucket

The above photo of DJ Z-Trip was taken at the book launch for "Hip Hop: A Cultural Odyssey" at The GRAMMY Museum on February 8, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. My photo of DJ Q-Bert can be seen in the book. (Photo by Rebecca Sapp/WireImage)

No comments: